Vil du ha ditt arrangement i kalenderen? Gratis oppføring, send en e-post til firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Beklager. Denne hendelse har allerede funnet sted.
The Radi-Aid Festival
14. november @ 17:00 - 23:00Gratis
Norwegians are still freezing! This years’ (and the very last!) Radi-Aid campaign will be launched in social media the 7th of November and we invite you all for a celebration at Vega scene!
17.30: We are thankful – Film and conversation with director Joshua Magor and actor Siyabonga Majola
20.15: Presentation of Africa Corp. – Radi-Aid 2.0
20.20 Panel debate about how corporations are communicating their social responsibility – where we believe the business world have a lot to learn! Is it only about corporate branding? What do’s and dont’s are there?
- Simon Pahle – researcher and lecturer in Development Studies at OsloMet, with over 20 years of experience of researching CSR
- Knut Morten Johansen – Head of Media in SAS, runs the aid project SAS Julefly
- Jonas Njau – Summit Adviser at Norwegian-African Business Association (NABA)
- Kim Gabrielli – director at UN Global Compact Norway, a global network for companies working with social responsibility.
Moderator: Freelance journalist and debate leader Anne Håskoll-Haugen
21.15: Mini concert with PARIA
21:30: Stand up with comedian Zane Khan
22.00: DJ Conekticut: dancing and celebrating 7 years of Radi-Aid!
No ticket fee!
Radi-Aid has been run by SAIH since 2012. The goal with Radi-Aid is to challenge the perceptions around issues of poverty and development, to change the way fundraising campaigns communicate, and to break down dominating stereotypes.